- How many TMCs of Kaveri water was allotted to Karnataka as decided by Supreme Court in 2018 Feb.
(NOTE: Taminadu-404.25: Kerala: 30: Pondicherry: 7 TMC of water)
- Name the first state which established an Institute for Artificial Intelligence?
Ans: Maharashtra (Mumbai)
- What is the average life span of man according to national institute of health research in our state?
Ans: Male- 69.4: female-73.2 years
- Name the state which used Robots to clean man holes.
Ans: Kerala ( Note: Robot called Badi cute is made by “Jen Robotics)
- Name the first human robot who talked in world IT conference in Hyderabad.
AnS : Sofia (Note: Made by David Hanson)
- Name the declaration to arrange a tribunal to solve the issues on rain water.
Ans: Hyderabad Declaration
- What is the range of ballistic missile called Agni-2, which is tested by Abdul kalam Centre at coastal belt of Odessa on Feb 2018?
Ans: 2,000 Km
- Name the social organization started by Yugesh kumar, who was selected for youth common wealth award. He is giving training for women in car driving.
Ans: Even cargo
- What is the present interest rate employee’s provident fund for 2017-18?
- Name the missile designed to target on night time.
- Name the safest country for newly born children in the world.
12.GHMC is listed officially in Bombay stock exchange. How many crores of money is going to be collected as bonds?
- What is name of human digital model robot that was designed by RBS to interact with customers?
- What is India’s position in international corruption index-2018 according to Transparency international report?
- What is the share of richest persons in India in GDP according to Oxi farm India report?
- How much loans was taken by hand loom workers are cancelled by the government?
Ans: 1 Lakh
- Which harbor in AP of Nellore district was decided as official Immigration check point ?
Ans: Krishnapatnam port
- RBI of India announced Ombudsmen scheme to NBFCs present in which cities ombudsmen offices are working.
Ans: Chennai, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Delhi
- Telugu university declared literacy award -2015 to Ghanta Chakrapani who is TSPSC chairmen. For which book he got the award?
Ans: Telangana Jaitra yatra
- Name the pilot less war airplane which was tested successfully by DRDO Karnataka in the range of aeronautical test.
- Which bank started selling of electoral bonds on March 1, 2018?
Ans: State bank of India
- To which state did Kunvar bhai belongs who died on Feb 2018, working as musket of Swatch Bharat Abhiyas.
Ans: Chattis ghad
- Where is the head quarters of Asian development situated?
Ans: Manila (Philippians)
- Name the newly launched which mobile app of 180 types of civil services related to all government.
Ans: T-app polio
25) P- notes( participatory notes) investments had declined to lowest quantity to least in 8 years in stock market. To Whom issued p-notes?
Ans: Foreign investors.
(Note: Foreign investors , Port folio investors who are registered at SEBI are issued p-notes)